Katin just came into our home 2017 February 12 Sunday evening. He is a boy, despite his name. His name, Katin is from a surf shop down the street from us. We thought it would be cool to change his original name, “Keyton” to “Katin” since this is “Surf City” and it’s a small change that won’t confuse him. But I think we’re just going to call him “Kay” because it’s a more masculine name …
What? You don’t think Kay is a masculine name? Didn’t you watch the movie “Men in Black” (1997)?
Besides, it turns out there are several other “Katins” in the neighborhood.
Most of the neighbor dogs seem to be showing Kay the proper respect as Psycho Herman’s successor as King of Sunset Beach and Huntington Harbor.
- Birth date: 2016 October 10 Monday
- Gender: Male
- Color: Black and White and a little brown
- Eyes: Two.
- Eye Right: Blue
- Eye, Left: Mostly brown with little spot of blue near the top
- Adapted by Cathy and Ken 2017 February 12 Sunday evening
- Really Cute
- Friendly (but still learning to give Aqua the cat her space)
- REALLY REALLY CUTE
- Weight: 32 pounds (2017 February 23)
- Weight: 36 pounds (2017 March 04)
- Weight: 46 pounds (2017 April 08)
- Weight: 48 pounds (2017 April 16)
- Weight: 50 pounds (2017 April 22)
- Weight: 52 pounds (2017 April 29)
- Weight: 53 pounds (2017 May 07)
- Weight: 54.6 pounds (2017 May 14)
- Weight: 54.3 pounds (2017 May 21) played hard at Rosie’s Dog Beach yesterday…
- Weight: 54.7 pounds (2017 May 28)
- Weight: 55.2 pounds (2017 June 04)
- Weight: 55.2 pounds (2017 June 11) weighed after pooping before eating
- Weight: 55 pounds (2017 June 18)
- Weight: 56.8 pounds (2017 June 24)
Posts about Katin
Rosie’s Dog Beach, Long Beach, California
Rosie’s Dog Beach is named after Justin Rudd’s old bulldog (now passed, the dog, nor Justin – we saw Justin at the beach today)....Read More >>
International Barefoot Running Day with Psycho Kay
Today, Ken Bob took me for a nice long run on the Bolsa Chica State Beach multi-use path with another barefoot runner, his two...Read More >>
Kay at Ragnar Relay with Mister Bill – Oh NO!
Ken Bob and I went down to Huntington City Beach to help Barefoot Julian and Barefoot (mostly) Lauren get ready for the Ragnar Relay>...Read More >>
Kay’s First Trips to Dog Park
Kay’s first and second trip to Huntington Beach Dog Park (Central Park) 2017 March 11 Saturday and March 19 Sunday Gallery read...Read More >>