Katin just came into our home 2017 February 12 Sunday evening. He is a boy, despite his name. His name, Katin is from a surf shop down the street from us. We thought it would be cool to change his original name, “Katon” to “Katin” since this is “Surf City” and it’s a small change that won’t confuse him. But I think we’re just going to call him “Kay” because it’s a more masculine name …
What? You don’t think Kay is a masculine name? Didn’t you watch the movie “Men in Black” (1997)?
Besides, it turns out there are several other “Katins” in the neighborhood.
Most of the neighbor dogs seem to be showing Kay the proper respect as Psycho Herman’s successor as King of Sunset Beach and Huntington Harbor.
- Birth date: 2016 October 10 Monday
- Gender: Male
- Color: Black and White and a little brown
- Eyes: Two.
- Eye Right: Blue
- Eye, Left: Mostly brown with little spot of blue near the top
- Adapted by Cathy and Ken 2017 February 12 Sunday evening
- Really Cute
- Friendly (but still learning to give Aqua the cat her space)
- REALLY REALLY CUTE
- Weight: 32 pounds (2017 February 23)
- Weight: 36 pounds (2017 March 04)
- Weight: 46 pounds (2017 April 08)
- Weight: 50 pounds (2017 April 16)
Posts about Katin
Kay at Ragnar Relay with Mister Bill – Oh NO!
Ken Bob and I went down to Huntington City Beach to help Barefoot Julian and Barefoot (mostly) Lauren get ready for the Ragnar Relay>...Read More >>
Kay’s First Trips to Dog Park
Kay’s first and second trip to Huntington Beach Dog Park (Central Park) 2017 March 11 Saturday and March 19 Sunday Gallery read...Read More >>